Thanks for coming to my Itch games page!
My name is Robert and here's a little about how I ended up on Itch:
- I started my digital media studies in 2012 when I began a degree in audio engineering at the School of Audio Electronics in London UK.
- For my degree I picked up many skills relating to audio including: production, recording, editing and mixing.
- During my dissertation in which I studied the generation of procedural audio, I opened Unity for the first time!
- In the months following the completion of my degree, I started to learn C++ under the guidance of an online course.
- My direction changed yet again when a friend of mine introduced my to 3DS Max and the joys of modelling.
- I picked this up very quickly and was able to get a job as a junior artist and 'sound guy' for an architectural visualisation company called CityScape in their real-time application development team.
- During this 6 month contract I refined my skills in modelling and sound design as well as learning a great deal about Unity5 and Unreal4
- Since the end of this contract I have been working on my game development skills, specifically within Unity and using the Csharp language.
- I am currently still refining these skills and improving my workflow with the aim of becoming a unity developer full time.
If you have read this far, thank you for showing interest and I hope you play and enjoy the games I have made so far!
Please comment on them or contact me to let me know what you thought, if you would like to collaborate or just as a friendly gesture!